The Light of Hope

 I was walking to the bookstore, Budi, on a bright morning. I wanted to buy textbooks for my upcoming final exams.

When I arrived at the bookstore, I saw a crowd of people in front of the store. I joined them to see what was happening.

It turned out that a strange light anomaly had appeared in the sky. The light was blue and very bright. It moved quickly and was unpredictable.

The people who saw the light anomaly were scared. They ran to save themselves.

I ran too. I didn't know what would happen if I was hit by the light anomaly.

As I ran, I felt something strange. I felt like I was floating.

I closed my eyes and waited to see what would happen.

When I opened my eyes, I was in a strange place. The place was beautiful. There were lush trees, blooming flowers, and cool air.

I saw a woman standing in front of me. The woman smiled at me.

"Welcome to Tanada School," the woman said.

"Tanada School?" I asked.

"Yes," the woman said. "This is a school for people who have been hit by the light anomaly. Here, you will learn about the importance of education."

I followed the woman into the school. The school was very large and magnificent. There were many rooms filled with various teaching aids and textbooks.

I studied at Tanada School for several months. I learned about various sciences, including Einstein's postulates.

Einstein's postulates taught me that the universe is vast and complex. The universe cannot be explained with just limited knowledge.

I began to realize that I needed to learn more. I had to learn to understand the universe better.

After I graduated from Tanada School, I returned to my world. I was determined to be a better person.

I started studying hard. I wanted to be a knowledgeable person and be useful to society.

Every day, I went to school. I studied diligently and with enthusiasm.

I believe that education is the key to success. Education will take us to a better place.

I hope this story can motivate readers to study hard. Education is the key to success.