Using I WOULD LIKE TO, I WILL, I AM GOING TO and WOULD RATHER

Look at the excerpt from the text below. Study the sentences by paying attention to the words in the bold-typed expressions.

Santi : So, what about you, Bayu? Do you have any plans?
Bayu : Definitely! My dad and I are going to go fishing. We plan to go fishing in a lake near my uncle’s house. Would you like to come with us?
Santi : I don’t really like fishing. I would rather stay at home than go fishing. What about you, Riri? What would you like to do on the long weekend?
Riri : I have made a plan with my mother about what to do on this long weekend. We are going to practice baking cookies.
Bayu : Are you going to bake choco chips cookies like the last time?
Riri : Well, yes. That is my favourite. But we will also try to make ginger cookies.
Riri : Oh, would you like to join me to learn baking cookies? You can come to my house.
Bayu : It’s a good idea! Or will you go fishing with me and my dad?
Santi : Uhm, not fishing I guess. But I think I would like to bake cookies with Riri. Thanks for asking me to join you Riri.