soal bahasa inggris profesi

A. Choose the correct answer.
1. Mr. Heru makes cupboard and chairs, he is a ………
a. Carpenter b. farmer c. barber d. driver
2. If you are sick, you will go to the……….
a. Soldier b. doctor c. tailor d. police
3. My father’s car is broken, he has to go to…….
a. Doctor b. nurse c. mechanic d. farmer
4. Mr. Gatot works in fire department, he is a…….
a. Police b. soldier c. pilot d. fireman
5. My father teaches in school, he is a…….
a. Nurse b. doctor c. teacher d. postman
6. Mr. Joko is cooking at the restaurant, because he is a……
a. Pilot b. driver c. farmer d. chef
7. My uncle is in the rice field, he is a……
a. Fisherman b. farmer c. mechanic d. sailor
8. My uncle’s job flies the airplane, he is a…..
a. Doctor b. businessman c. pilot d. teacher
9. Mr. Dono’s job is delivering letter every day, he is a…….
a. Police b. soldier c. farmer d. postman
10. My brother can cut your hair, he is a……..
a. Hairdresser b. police c. driver d. doctor


B. Fill in the blank.
1) A…………. …is a person who gives lesson to students at school
2) My uncle does the cooking in a restaurant or hotel, he is a…………..
3) Didi’s aunt works at the hospital, she helps the doctor. She is a…………
4) A……….is a man who drives the bus, car and truck.
5) Mr. Andy flies planes. He is a………………
6) My sister takes care of teeth. She is a…………






A. FILL IN THE BLANK.
1. Mr. Yusuf is a D _ I _ _ _
2. My uncle is a _ A _ M _ R
3. Mrs. Lia is a English _ E _ C _ E _
4. My brother is a _ H _ F
5. Mrs. Ruri is a N _ _ S E
B. REARRANGE THE LETTERS INTO GOOD WORDS!
1. S – O – P – M – A – N - T : ……………………………..
2. R – E – M – F –A – N – I : ……………………………..
3. L – O – R – S – A – I : ……………………………..
4. M – E – C – C – A – A – N – I – H : ……………………………..
5. C – E - R – T – E – R – P – A – N : ……………………………..
C. MATCHING
1. _______ doctor and nurse a. works in the school
2. _______ farmer b. works in the workshop
3. _______ secretary c. works in the restaurant
4. _______ postman d. works in the hospital
5. _______ chef and waiter e. works in the rice field
6. _______ police f. woks in the post office
7. _______ teacher g. works in the police station
8. _______ mechanic h. works in the office
D. WRITE TRUE (Benar) OR FALSE (Salah)
______ 1) "chef" takes care of patients
______ 2) "dentist" takes care of teeth
______ 3) "student" studies at school
______ 4) "teacher" cooks food in a restaurant
______ 5) "bus driver" drives a bus
______ 6) "doctor" works in a post office and brings letters
______ 7) "Police" works at the police station and fights crime