latihan soal bahasa inggris usbn beserta kunci jawabannya


Questions 31-32 refers to the following procedure.

1. Prepare the iron, the clothes, a place mat or any flat surface board, some clothing hanger.
2. Plug the iron cable into an electricity socket and wait until the iron get warmer.
3. Place the clothes on the place mat.
4. Apply the iron on the clothes surface evenly.
5. Flip the clothes and apply the iron on the other side of the clothes evenly.
6. Put the clothes on the clothing hanger
7. Continue with another clothes.

31.  The most suitable title for the text above is ...
A. How to use electric iron
B. How to iron clothes
C. How to prepare iron
D. How to flip the clothes

32.  “Flip the clothes and apply the iron on the other side of the clothes evenly. “
 The underlined word can be replaced by ...
A. calmly
B. equally
C. directly
D. sporadically

For Questions 33-37 choose the appropriate expression to complete the dialog

33. Mariam      : What did you think of the movie?
Lody         : ... but the ending was weak.
A.  I liked it very much
B.  I didn’t enjoy it
C.  It was dull
D. It wasn’t interesting

34.  Novia       : I’m very tired of having non-stop walking for an hour. I feel thirsty.
Zindy       : ....
Novia       : That’s very kind of you.
A.        Can you give me a bottle of milk?
B.        Would you like to have some cakes?
C.        Would you like some mineral water?
D.        Do you want to have some cake?

35. Hanna       : I really want to continue my study, but my parents can’t afford it.
       Safa          : What will you do then?
       Hanna       : …
A.  If I had a good change, I would try it.
B.  If I get a scholarship, I will enter the college.
C.  If my parents permit me, I will enter the university.
D.  If I studied hard, I could pass the examination.

36.    Riza          :  The items for the fair are piled up in the corner of the room. They must be ready tomorrow
Ryan         :  Do you know which paintings will be exhibited?
Rizal         :  We don't know yet. ....
A.  They are still being selected
B.  We were selecting the paintings
C.  The exhibition will start tomorrow
D.  The painting was piled up yesterday

37.    Mira      :  Mom, why do you insist on my wearing a jacket?
Mother  :  .... I’m sure it’s going to be very cold.
A.  until
B.  although
C.  so that
D.  since


For questions 38 to 40, complete the following text with the words provided.


Galaxy Company 
87 Delaware Road 
Hatfield, CA 08065 

June 23rd, 2011

Dear Mr. Ablay,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am …(38)… a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.
The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very …(39)…candidate for this position. With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a complete understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.
                                           
Please see my resume for additional information regarding my experience. I can be reached anytime via email at sonysaputra@gmail.com or my cell phone, 0817501078.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward …(40)… speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

Sony Saputra



38.         A. enclosing
B.  copying
C.  giving
D.  pursuing

39.     A.  educative
B.   provocative
C.   competitive
D.   applicative

40.     A.  to
B.   for
C.   in
D.   of


B.     URAIAN

Read the text and answer the question!
Do you want to be confident on a stage?

If yes, this class is for you! Are you over forty and you feel anxious about stage performance? It’s your time to shine!

Group lessons provide an environment that is optimal for practicing stage confidence because every lesson is like a small performance. You will perform in front of year group-mates. We’ll perform in different setting, such as acapella, with piano or guitar accompaniment and with playback. Perfect, if you want to practice for an audition or gain confidence singing in front of people!

Visit our website http: //www.cmajor.com and sign up for your 4-week test run today!
CMAJOR VOCAL, COURSE management.


41.  What is the purpose of the text?
42.  What is provided by the Group Lesson?
43.  What should the readers do if they are interested to join the class?
44.  Who might need this information?
45.   “Visit our website...
   The underlined word refers to …




kunci jawaban

33
A
38
A
34
C
39
C
35
B
40
A


41.  To give information about group lesson to be confident on the stage
42.  an environment that is optimal for practicing stage confidence
43.  Visit our website and sign up for your 4-week test run
44.  people over forty and you feel anxious about stage performance
45.  CMAJOR VOCAL COURSE