Complaint letter


To: Super Star Hotel
       Jl. Indragiri No. 17
       Malang 70225
       Attn.: Manager

Subject: Complaint

Dear Sir,
On September 15, 2017, I stayed at the Super Star Hotel. Unfortunately, the service was inadequate. This is because my mobile phone and my laptop were stolen while I was sleeping.
To resolve the problem, I would really appreciate you taking responsibility. Enclosed are copies of my records. I look forward to hearing from you and a resolution to my problem. I will wait until the end of September before seeking help from a customer protection agency.
Sincerely,

Robert




What is the sender’s problem?
A. His mobile phone was stolen
B. The hotel service was so excellent
C. His laptop was stolen
D. His mobile phone and his laptop were stolen


 Edo  : I was thinking of holding the company retreat in Bandung.
 Sam :  . . .  That would be perfect.
Edo  : We would better ask the staff’s agreement according the venue.
a.      It’s the capital of West Java.
b.      I was just going to say that.
c.       I don’t think so.
d.      Let’s just drop it.