Expressing wonder (curiosity)

Asking about thoughts/feelings:
How do you feel about it?
What are you thinking about?
You have something on your mind?
What are you looking so serious about?
Is something bothering you?
Is there anything you want to talk about?
Want to talk about it?
Are you O.K.?
Are you worried about something?

Expressing wonder:
I wonder at her rudeness.
I wonder how he can come here after what happened.
I really wonder if he loves somebody younger.
I’m just wondering if she knows how much I love her.
I wonder who she is.
I was just wondering how to do it.
I don’t wonder after the treatment she had.

D. ENJOY THIS

Heri : I wonder if I could fly into the clouds.
Jeni : Why not?
Heri : Do you think I could?
Jeni : Heri, are you O.K? You look a little depressed about something….
Heri : I’m sorry. It’s nothing. I’m just wondering.
Jeni : Oh, really? C’mon. You can tell me. A penny for your thoughts.
Heri : I am just thinking about our plan to see my parents.
Jeni : Are you worried about it?
Heri : No, not really worried.
Jeni : Really? Then how do you feel about it?
Heri : I’m just wondering what my parents’ reaction will be….
Jeni : You are worried about it, aren’t you?
Heri : Uhmm… I’ve told you before. They’re a little strange.