bahasa inggris, latihan soal usbn dan kunci jawabannya


Read the text and answer the question!
1. Prepare the iron, the clothes, a place mat or any flat surface board, some clothing hanger.
2. Plug the iron cable into an electricity socket and wait until the iron get warmer.
3. Place the clothes on the place mat.
4. Apply the iron on the clothes surface evenly.
5. Flip the clothes and apply the iron on the other side of the clothes evenly.
6. Put the clothes on the clothing hanger
7. Continue with another clothes.

31.  The most suitable title for the text above is ...
A. How to use electric iron
B. How to iron clothes
C. How to prepare iron
D. How to flip the clothes

32.  When we finish ironing one cloth, we should ...
A. place it on a mat
B. put it down on a laundry basket
C. plug in the iron cable
D. Put it on hanger

33.       Reni     : What time will we leave?
Joko     : If you get up early, ……
Reni     : Okay, I’ll set my alarm.
A. We will leave at down
B. We won’t leave at down
C. We would leave at down
D. We would have left at down
           
34        Nina    : Where did you go last night, Martha?
Martha : .... My sister delivered her baby there.
A.  I write a receipt for my patient
B.  I am undergoing an operation
C.  I've bought some medicine
D.  I was in the hospital

35.       Susie    : I’d like to order a small tuna pizza.
       Ronny             : …, or will you pick up?
A.   Would you like to pick it up
B.    Do you mind bringing me one
C.    Would you like that delivered
D.   May I buy it for you

36.  Teacher     :  Which do you prefer for an appetizer?
      Student     :  ... I like something hot.
A.  I like salad very much.
B.  I like apples and oranges.
C.  I would rather have soup.
D.  I prefer ice-cream to pudding.

37.   Dora        :  I’ll go to supermarket.  ...?
Mitha        :  Would you mind buying me from potatoes?
A.  Will you do me a favor?
B.  Could you get me something
C.  Could I get you anything
D.  Can I take you there
Complete the following text with the words provided
                                                           Memorandum
To      : All Staff Members
From : Eric Sato, Office Manager
Re     : New Photocopy Machine
Date  : October 18
            I know you will all be pleased to learn that the new photocopy machine has finally arrived. The new machine has more features and (38)..... more function than the old one. While this will make things more convenient for us in the long run, it can make it more complicated to learn how to run the machine initially (39)..... addition, we all want to avoid the problem of constant  breakdowns that we had with the old machine. Therefore, I ask that if you have any question or problems  with the machine, please ask my assistant,
Ms. Ono, to help you. Similarly, please do not attempt to remove paper jams, add toner,
or refill the paper bin until Ms. Ono has shown you how to do this. Ms. Ono has received
training from the manufacturer of the machine and is fully (40).... about how to run it
and how to troubleshoot it. Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the new machine.

38.  A. creates                         39.       A. in                            40.       A. reasonable
B.  excludes                                  B. on                                       B. separable
C.  performs                                  C. at                                        C. uncontrollable
D.  imports                        D. to                                       D. knowledgeable

  B.      URAIAN

         Read the text and answer the question!
HOUSE HISTORY RESEARCH

Do you know the history of the house you are considering to buy or sell? Let us do the research. Find out who the past owners, builders, and architects associated with your home and where they worked. We will provide you with photographs, maps, and other documents.
For more information or a free estimate, call Thorndike and Company at 312589-9812, or stop by our offices at 14th street and J. You will learn the histories of many local homes, from those on K street built during the civil war to the luxury homes that fill up the entire city block between 8th and 9th avenues.
  
41.    What kind of text is it?
42.    If you need information about the past owner of a house you should go to…
43.    Do you have to pay for the information service?   
44.    The word “luxury” in paragraph 2 has the same meaning with…
45.    “Let us do the research”
         The underlined word refers to ….




kunci jawaban
33
A
38
C
34
D
39
A
35
C
40
D


41. Announcement
42. Thorndike and Company
43. No, I don’t
45. The writer and the reader.