Pernyataan perbandingan Fungssi sosial


􀂇
Road accidents happen because people do not drive carefully, and pedetrians do not walk carefully too.

􀂇
I must not ride on a motorcycle because I do not have a driving licence.
I don’t have a driving license because I’m not 17 years old yet.
Menjelaskan

􀂇 Because walking is healthy, I walk to school.
Sometimes I ride on my bicycle too.
Memberikan alasan

􀂇
Every house in my neighbourhood has plants and !owers so it looks fresh and green everywhere.
It looks beautiful too.
Memberikan keteladanan

􀂇
For our lunch at school, we bring our lunch in a lunch box and water in a tumbler, so we can save money and reduce waste.
Memberikan keteladanan

􀂇
Now he believes 100 % that smoking is not good for his health, and he wants to stop smoking. He says it is not easy but he keeps trying.
Memberikan keteladanan

􀂇
She is the eldest of four children in her family. She does the chores and takes care of her younger sisters and brother all the time. But she can always !nish her homework. I don’t know how she manages her time.
Memberikan keteladanan

Sumber : Buku K13  Bahasa Inggris  kelas IX