tindakan/kegiatan yang terjadi pada waktu lampau.

tindakan/kegiatan yang terjadi pada waktu lampau.
Berikut adalah kunci jawabannya.

Conversation 1:
Siti: Hi Lina. I heard that you visited Cinta Kasih orphan home yesterday?
Lina: Yes, I did. Finally. I’m very happy now that I have met them. They are happy kids. I want to know them better. I think I can learn a lot from them.
Siti: Good on you. Let’s visit them again soon.

Conversation 2:
Udin: Beni, let’s take our friends at the orphan home to Ujung Genteng this holiday.
Beni: That sounds a good idea. I have never been there before. Have you?
Udin: Yes, I have. I went there last year, but I would love to go again with you guys. The beach there is so beautiful and quiet. I’m sure you’ll love it.

Conversation 3:
Edo: Dayu, have you contacted Riri? Yesterday you promised to call her to tell her where she could buy material for handicrafts.
Dayu: No, I haven’t. I completely forgot it. Thanks for reminding me about that, Edo. I’ll call her right away.
Edo: That’s better. So that you will not forget again.

Conversation 4:
Lina: Nani told me that she didn’t have any relatives at all. I feel sorry for her.
Dayu: It’s true. She doesn’t have any relatives, but her father has one close friend, uncle Malik. He and his family often visits Nani. This year they have visited her 5 times.
Lina: Good to hear that. I thought she was completely alone.

Conversation 5:
Edo: I didn’t know that kids at orphanage are cheerful and friendly kids. It turns out that they are happy and smart kids.
Beni: Not only that. They have helped other needy kids, too. I think we should do something like that, too. So far, we have been busy thinking only about ourselves.

Edo: Yes, you’re right. Let’s think about something that we can do to help the orphans and other needy children.

Conversation 6:
Udin: Siti, let’s visit our friends at the orphanage again. Before we left, I told them we would visit them again soon.
Siti: Let’s go this weekend. I have never heard from them since Dayu’s birthday last month. I’m sure Dayu, Lina, Beni, and Edo would like to go with us.
Udin: I think so. Let’s !nd them and ask them to go with us.

Sumber : Buku K13  Bahasa Inggris  kelas IX