tindakan kegiatan/kejadian yang sudah/belum dilakukan/terjadi sampai saat ini.


Berikut adalah kunci jawabannya.

Conversation 1:
Dayu: “Riri, how long have you been an orphan?”
Riri: “For eight years now. My father died when I was a baby, and my mother died eight years ago.”

Conversation 2:
Dayu: “Why don’t you live with your grandparents?”
Riri: “Because they have passed away. My grandfather died even before I was born, and my grandmother died six years ago.”

Conversation 3:
Dayu: “How long have you lived here in this orphan home?”
Riri: “For about six years. I came here in 2008.”

Conversation 4:
Dayu: “How have you come to this orphanage?”
Riri: “My uncle has put me here.”

Conversation 5:
Dayu: “Have you ever lived in your uncle’s home?”
Riri: “Never. He has !ve children and his house is very small.”

Conversation 6:
Dayu: “Have your uncle and his family visited you this year?”
Riri: “Yes, they have visited me many times. They visit me routinely once a month.”

Conversation 7:
Dayu: “How long have you joined the charity group?”
Riri: “Since it was founded early last year.”

Conversation 8:
Dayu: “What have you done to get the money for the needy?”
Riri: “We have made handycrafts and sold them.”

Conversation 9:
Dayu: “What have you done for street children?”
Riri: “We have given thirty street children twenty thousand rupiahs each.”

Conversation 10:
Dayu: “What have you done for some poor families in the neighbourhood?”
Riri: “We have given each family a gift containing sugar, cooking oil, and rice.”

Sumber : Buku K13  Bahasa Inggris  kelas IX