memberi ucapan selamat dan menyatakan harapan dan doa.


Peserta didik memerankan tokoh Lina, Siti, dayu, Udin, Edo, dan Beni.

Situation 1:
Lina has just got the result of her Math test. She is waiting for the result of her English test. Dayu congratulates her for the result of the Math test and hope that she will get an A for the English test, too.
The conversation:
Lina: “Thank God, I got an A for my math test. But, I’m not sure of the result of my English test.”
Dayu: “Congratulations for the result of your Math test. I hope you will get an A for the English test too.”

Situation 2:
Dayu is going to participate in the bike race to celebrate the Independence Day. Siti shows her hope that Dayu will get a prize.
The conversation:
Dayu: “Siti, wish me luck. I will take part in the bike race to celebrate the Independence Day.”
Siti: “Sure. Good luck. I hope you will win the race.”

Situation 3:
Edo’s father has given him permission to walk to the mountain. Beni is happy for him and expresses his hope that he will have a safe trip.
The conversation:
Edo: “Thank God. Finally my father lets me go to the mountain walk.”
Beni: “I’m happy for you. Have a safe trip.”

Situation 4:
Lina tells Udin that she will get a scholarship from the government to !nish her SMP. Udin congratulates her and wish her for the best with her study.
The conversation:
Lina: “Udin, I will get a scholarship from the government to !nish my SMP.”
Udin: “Congratulations! I wish you all the best with your study.”

Situation 5:
Beni has ful!lled all the requirements to run for the OSIS Chairman. Udin is happy for him and hope that he will be the next OSIS Chairman.
The conversation:
Beni: “The vice pterperincipal said that I had all the requirements to run for the OSIS Chairman.”
Udin: “I’m happy for you. I hope you will be our next OSIS Chairman.”

Sumber : Buku K13  Bahasa Inggris  kelas IX