The Good Fairy is going to visit Geppetto for Pinocchio’s birthday

        The Good Fairy is going to visit Geppetto for Pinocchio’s birthday. She phones
        Geppetto to see if they can meet.


Geppeto                : Hello, Geppetto’s apeaking.
The Good Fairy    : Hello, Geppetto, this is The Good Fairy from Fun Island. How
                                are you doing at the puppet school?
Geppeto                : The Good Fairy! How nice to hear from you. I’m fine, thanks,
                                And you how are you?
The Good Fairy    : Good. Look, I’m coming over in April for Pinocchio’s birthday. Are
                                you going to prepare a special party for him?
Geppeto                : Well, I don’t think I can afford to give him a party, but there will be a                 small dinner with his friends.
The Good Fairy     : That will do. I’m sure he’ll be happy.
Geppeto                 : By the way, I hope you can come and meet me soon to arrange the    party.
The Good Fairy      : Sure. Uhm, the party will be on April 23rd at 7. p.m., so, can we   have kind of meeting at the “Super” café at 12.30 on April 22nd?
Geppeto                 : Just a minute. I’ll check my diary. No, I ‘m afraid that’s not good for  me. Why don’t we meet on April 21st, before lunch at the “Super  Mall”? It’s a small dinner but there will probably be a lot of things to  buy. That’s why I prefer one stop shopping. What do you say?
The Good Fairy     : Yes, that’s possible. You mean we’ll have lunch together before
                               shopping?
Geppeto                 : Right.
The Good Fairy     : Good idea. OK, let’s say at 11.00 on April 21st, at the “Super Mall”.                                 If you get delayed, you can always call me.
Geppeto                 : All right. See you there. Thanks for phoning. Bye.
The Good Fairy     : Bye.