daftar pertanyaan pemandu dan kunci jawabannya. Memberi selamat, harapan dan doa

Tentang memberi selamat:
1. Who congratulate Lina for being the winner of the class story telling competition?
“The teacher, Dayu, and Beni.”

2. What does the teacher say to congratulate Lina?
“Congratulations Lina.”

3. What does Dayu say to congratulate Lina?
“Congratulations for being the champion of the class, Lina.”

4. What does Beni say?
“Lina, congratulations for being the best.”

Tentang jawaban Lina:
5. What does Lina say to respond them?
“Thank you.”

Tentang menyatakan harapan dan doa
6. What does the teacher say to hope for Lina’s success in the school’s storytelling competetion?
“I hope you will win the !rst prize, too. Good luck.”

7. What does Udin say?
“I’m sure you will win the school’s story-telling competition. Good luck.”

8. What does Dayu say?
“I hope you will be the winner of the school’s competition too.”

9. What does Beni say?
“I hope you will win the !rst prize. Good luck.”

10. What does Edo say?
“Good luck.”

Tentang jawaban Lina
11. What does Lina say to respond them?
To the teacher “Yes, I will do my best.”
To Udin “Thank you Udin.”
To Dayu “Thanks. I hope so too.”
To Beni “Thanks.”
To Siti and Edo “Thank you,Siti, Edo, for your support.”

Sumber : Buku K13  Bahasa Inggris  kelas IX